free trial

BlackWidow scans websites (it's a site ripper). It can download an entire website, or download portions of a site.
dlbott

free trial

Post by dlbott » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:25 am

hi, says try for free but when i try it won't do anything but go to the registration tab waiting for serial number etc...

So is there a trial or do u just get to look at the pretty gui... because unlesss you see it working doing what it says it will do how do u know u want to buy it...

did i do something wrong in the installation...

thanks

don

Support
Site Admin

Re: free trial

Post by Support » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi,

Have you by any chance installed it more than 30 days ago?
Your support team.
http://SoftByteLabs.com

dlbott

Post by dlbott » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:07 pm

No, I just installed it....

yea, that is what it thinks

oh well, i will look at it... i bought is years ago and really loved it but it was pretty simple then.. i lost all that when computer crashed

thanks

the bot

Support
Site Admin

Post by Support » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Can you PM me the info you remember from your last version? I'll see if I can send you a working code so you can test it fully.
Your support team.

dlbott

Post by dlbott » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:32 pm

that must be it, i started an install from that magazine site or what ever it is and then went to link and saw there was a much newer version and never finished it but it must think so. Although that should not be it cus it was the same day or time and that was just a week or so ago, whenever I made this post... but maybe there was something wrong with it... it is a good site i mean everything is always clean, i am sorry my memory is not what it once was... i need the find a link again... it is a major site that has lots of the shareware versions and trials of stuff but i figured out lately that is old versions...

I guess i will just think about it... it is allot of money for me now... i think when i bought it the first time it was only like 20 for and upgrade from a trial or from shareware but that was a long time ago lol... i do remember it was good software though, is why i was looking at it again. what is the brown recluse if i can ask, what is the difference.

don

sorry just saw your post... wow, the version i bought was a long time ago... it was only like the second or third revision i think... it was much simpler... same basic look but it did allot less... well i mean it did kinda the same thing but not as easy as it appears u have made it now.. it is ok, i know i would like it, for what i remember it really did the job and the things, others that i have looked at now seem to have trouble with some sites... bw was always good and don't remember it failing me... but back then it did not cost so much... am on disability and raising a granddaughter now... lol sucks chasing a dollar... lol... i appreciate your help very much

Support
Site Admin

Post by Support » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 pm

No worries about the link, I just need to fin you in our database, maybe you can PM me your real name so I can look you up? Don't post anything here, it's public.
Your support team.