Need help with PHP files

BlackWidow scans websites (it's a site ripper). It can download an entire website, or download portions of a site.
swstoos

Need help with PHP files

Post by swstoos »

Happy New Year to ALL!!

Hi. I need to know if BW can download a full php website with JS/JQ including subdomains..

for instance
domain.com/main.php,
domain.com/partners.php
subdomain.domain.com/controlpanel.php

What I would like is the actual php files... (with php code that is)
Is that even possible being server side language? And also inside javascript you can find ajax calls to php files.. I would like a complete rip... As if I were to clone it locally in xampp fully functional.. If BW scrapes the site I will only get the rendered stuff like htm, right?.. I want php.

Can this be done?

I have username and password for administration area for further downloading and will try if it can be done..

Any help is appreciated!!

Support
Site Admin

Re: Need help with PHP files

Post by Support »

Hi and happy new year to you too.

BW can download from subdomains too, but the php source code will not as you said, they are server side only and only the output the php produces are sent from the server.

BW will get the .js files or any files which are not server side.

If you have admin login to the side, then the best way is to use FTP to download it, or if you have Telnet access, zip the folder where the files are and download the zip. That's the only way you'll get 100% of the source files.
Your support team.
http://SoftByteLabs.com

swstoos

Re: Need help with PHP files

Post by swstoos »

Hi and thanks for the reply!!

That's what I thought...

Thanks again!!