script / info on setting up to scan Yahoo groups for pictures - Blackwidow v6.3

BlackWidow scans websites (it's a site ripper). It can download an entire website, or download portions of a site.
csbadger

script / info on setting up to scan Yahoo groups for pictures - Blackwidow v6.3

Post by csbadger »

In looking on the site, I can find info on scanning Yahoo Group sites for Blackwidow versons 4 and 5, but nothing obvious for version 6.3. scanning with my current setup gets me html/text files that, I am guessing, point to the pictures. Please note that I am not familiar with the programing languages and have limited programing experience. Is / are there files I can be directed to with the appropriate scripts, code to scan to the pictures. Thanks, CSBadger

Support
Site Admin

Re: script / info on setting up to scan Yahoo groups for pictures - Blackwidow v6.3

Post by Support »

It should be the same concept in the filters, no need to use a script. But the site may have changes and non of the info will work on any version anymore, I didn't try. If you have a group you want the images from, for v6, let me know and I'll make you the filters.
Your support team.
http://SoftByteLabs.com

csbadger

Re: script / info on setting up to scan Yahoo groups for pictures - Blackwidow v6.3

Post by csbadger »

I'll follow up via email as I will need to provide you my userid and password. I'll also play with the available info.

CSBadger