Program freezes

This file synchronizer will generate a report of all differences between two drives/folders. This includes any missing files, modified files, duplicate files and duplicate files with date conflicts. it is ideal when comparing for example, your work files against a backup to make sure the backup is up to date.
TomFizz

Program freezes

Post by TomFizz »

I purchased Comparator Pro V.4.10 in 2010. It is a very useful tool. Indeed some of its features are uniquely useful. Since then, however, I have upgraded both my PC and operating system, which is now Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I have therefore only just reinstalled Comparator Pro and now find that it freezes every time I try to select more than two or three of the 2,000-plus missing files it has found. Before resorting to this support forum, the obvious thing to do was to download the latest version of Comparator Pro to see if that made any difference, but I received an error "Download_php could not be downloaded" so I clicked RETRY and the download completed almost instantaneously. So fast in fact that I took a look at what had been down and found a file called Download_php of just 1.0kb not the 1.59MB I was expecting and not an executable file either. When I clicked on Download_php all I got was "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action" Is there a glitch in the 64bit download? Can anyone help, please?
TomFizz

Re: Program freezes

Post by TomFizz »

I did the Man Thing, and rebooted ... no problem with the download. I'll get back on the freeze, either to continue or close down the thread.
TomFizz

Post by TomFizz »

Downloaded and no problems, so I declare my own thread closed! :lol:
Support
Site Admin

Post by Support »

Thanks for letting us know.
Your support team.
https://SoftByteLabs.com