Now, the new render.
Attachments
balance6new.jpg
balance6new.jpg (349.56 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
Support
Site Admin

Re: Lake house update render

Post by Support »

oh wow! That's really amazing and nice :)
Your support team.
https://SoftByteLabs.com
BKilburn

Post by BKilburn »

Thanks! The new laptop really makes a difference. So does the new Raylectron!
Support
Site Admin

Post by Support »

Indeed, it clearly is.
Your support team.
https://SoftByteLabs.com
GateGirl86

Post by GateGirl86 »

Wonderful! Now can you do a tutorial on how to make scenes like that? :D
"Come with me if you want to live."
Sarah Connor
BKilburn

Post by BKilburn »

GateGirl86 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:09 pm Wonderful! Now can you do a tutorial on how to make scenes like that? :D
Thanks!

I wish could make a tutorial, but my renders still involve a lot of fiddling and tweaking until I'm happy and each render is always different. It can take me hours, days or even weeks to get the scene right and even than, I will still come back weeks, months or years later and render it again. This post is one example.

So everyone's technique will be different. I often experiment with extreme settings and then work my way backward.

The models are also very important. I spend a lot of time getting the models right. I often import a lot of assets and they very often need modification to correct modeling errors or omissions. And then I'll add my own geometry after that. I then spend a lot of time setting the materials, camera angle and light.

It's all very, very repetitive and often tedious, but worth it in the end.
GateGirl86

Post by GateGirl86 »

BKilburn wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:29 pm
GateGirl86 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:09 pm Wonderful! Now can you do a tutorial on how to make scenes like that? :D
Thanks!

I wish could make a tutorial, but my renders still involve a lot of fiddling and tweaking until I'm happy and each render is always different. It can take me hours, days or even weeks to get the scene right and even than, I will still come back weeks, months or years later and render it again. This post is one example.

So everyone's technique will be different. I often experiment with extreme settings and then work my way backward.

The models are also very important. I spend a lot of time getting the models right. I often import a lot of assets and they very often need modification to correct modeling errors or omissions. And then I'll add my own geometry after that. I then spend a lot of time setting the materials, camera angle and light.

It's all very, very repetitive and often tedious, but worth it in the end.

I can understand that. I've been asked to make a tutorial myself on some of my techniques. All I ever say is, its trial error...a lot of those, indeed. :lol:
"Come with me if you want to live."
Sarah Connor