engineering department: main engineering department close up

Dedicated to the Stargate Franchise
Okwa

engineering department: main engineering department close up

Post by Okwa »

At GateGirl86's special request, a close-up of one of the workstations in my main engineering department. :D

The workstations have touch screen controls inspired by the Okudagrams from ST:TNG. In addition, there are conventional keyboards and buttons on the sides, on both sides of each workstation, as secondary controls. The workstation has three "screens": The large spherical hologram, the "main holoscreen", serves as a screen for all the surrounding workstations. In addition, each workstation has its own holoscreen, and of course the touchscreen is also used to display information.
Here, on the main holoscreen, you see a stylised representation of the respective spaceship, with the area of particular interest, in this case one of the hangars, highlighted more clearly.
The holoscreen of the workstations shows some measurements, while the touchscreen shows some work reports from the respective area of the ship.

Oh, and as I said in the last post, the workstation chairs were originally created by GateGirl86. For the close-up, I equipped the armchairs with additional mini-touchscreens in the armrests that can be extended/retracted.
Attachments
IUSP Engineering Department Main Department close up.jpg
IUSP Engineering Department Main Department close up.jpg (367 KiB) Viewed 551 times
GateGirl86

Re: engineering department: main engineering department close up

Post by GateGirl86 »

That is exceptionally cool :salute :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Come with me if you want to live."
Sarah Connor