IUSP Hangar

Dedicated to the Stargate Franchise
Okwa

IUSP Hangar

Post by Okwa »

The picture shows launch preparations for an F-302δ in the port hangar of a Daedalus-Class battlecruiser, from the perspective of the hangar's control room.

The control consoles of the control room can be seen in the foreground. Behind the TransArm window pane is the F-302 ready for take-off. To the left and right of it are the remaining seven F-302s of this hangar in their maintenance bays. On the galleries above the maintenance bays are workbenches and measuring instruments, which are, however, not visible due to the angle of view. They are used for maintenance of dismantled parts of the F-302.

On the right gallery, several stacks of transport boxes for spare parts and other equipment can be seen, including IM-B-FW air-to-surface missiles. The contents of these boxes are being serviced or awaiting servicing, then transported to the appropriate F-302s via the lifts located between the maintenance bays.

On the left, at the level of the third maintenance bay, two autonomous transport vehicles loaded with eight IM-B-FW missiles each can be seen. Directly in front of the F-302 in this maintenance bay is a remote-controlled tractor, ready to pull the F-302δ behind it onto the runway as soon as the F-302δ there has taken off.
Attachments
IUSP Hangar.jpg
IUSP Hangar.jpg (346.71 KiB) Viewed 867 times
Support
Site Admin

Re: IUSP Hangar

Post by Support »

Very Nice @Okwa , I really like it. :salute
Your support team.
https://SoftByteLabs.com
Okwa

Post by Okwa »

Support wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:30 pm Very Nice @Okwa , I really like it. :salute
Many Thanks :)
GateGirl86

Post by GateGirl86 »

@Okwa that is truly amazing and I love the colours! :salute
"Come with me if you want to live."
Sarah Connor
Okwa

Post by Okwa »

GateGirl86 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:25 pm @Okwa that is truly amazing and I love the colours! :salute
Many thanks. I will post another scene, viewpoint from the other end of the hangar.
GateGirl86

Post by GateGirl86 »

Can't wait to see that! :mrgreen:
"Come with me if you want to live."
Sarah Connor