BlackWidow is packed with features…
- The embedded web browser allow you to navigate to the page you wish to start the scan.
- It allow you to login to a website requiring authentication.
- View the page source code to facilitate building your filters.
- View the source of all or any frames and iframes in the page.
Take a snapshot of the web page:
- Create an image of the full page (including the scrolling area) and save it as a jpg or bmp.
- Create a thumbnail of the web page.
- User defined image width and height of the thumbnail.
- Real-time preview will resizing the window.
- Bicubic image resampler create sharper thumbnail images.
Control your scans using filters:
- Use filters to exclude what you don’t want to scan when scanning everything.
- Use filters to include what you need when not scanning everything.
- Take control of what the parser see by modifying the page before parsing.
- Substitute bad links for another when seeking for the best one, as in “the largest image”.
- Filters are easy to understand, they are in plain English.
- View exactly what BlackWidow is scanning for each connection.
- Connection details lets you see where it’s at and how long it’ll take to complete.
- Download while scanning, or scan only and download later.
- Slow down your scan on “spider sensitive” websites as if a human was browsing.
- View the website directory structure in an Explorer like window.
- Easily find what you need to download, or simply study the site layout.
- Use the “Files” selection dialog to perform task on the listed files.
- Export to plain text, tab delimited, as html links, as image links or xml.
- Spy on any programs accessing the Internet via HTTP and view every links they load.
- Apply filters to discard what you don’t want NetSpy to include.
- Save the found links in the Structure so you can download them later.
- Works for any programs, browsers and all. It is truly a “Spy”.
Scripting engine for the expert:
- Control your scan at 100% using the scripting engine solely designed by SoftByte Labs.
- For every events fired by BlackWidow, your script is called, and you decide what to do.
- Includes a debug window to output anything you like in it, such as info found from online stores, real estate agents information, titles and keywords and much more. You decide.
- SBL (Spider Bot Language) is also used in our programmable spider BrownRecluse. It is an OOP language and is very easy to learn.
Current Version: 6.30
Windows Compatibility: Win10/8/7/XP/Vista 32/64bit
Shareware license: 30 days free trial.
Owner license: $39.95 USD, include unlimited free updates and priority support.